Mantis Classic 4 Cycle Tiller
Easy to start, quiet and with no fuel mixing required, the Mantis 4-Cycle Tiller is powered by a new 25cc Mantis® engine developed exlcusively for Mantis to meet the rigorous requirements of digging, tilling and cultivating in all types of soil. Paired with a durable power train, this tiller/cultivator features a precision steel cut gear system in a heavy-duty cast iron housing. This combination provides the power to turn the specially designed spring-steel serpentine tines at up to 240 RPM for maximum sod-busting performance. And the tines are guaranteed for life against breakage!
It’s lightweight – only 23 pounds – yet it powers through sod and compact soil, and quickly digs planting holes for shrubs and trees. So versatile you can reverse the tines to gently weed around delicate plants, rather than pulling them by hand. It’s starts easily, is a convenient size and is fun to use!
Features our new sleek design and soft comfort grips. They are ergonomically flared for fatigue-free operation and feature a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for easy operation.
So don’t struggle with a shovel. Do your tilling and cultivating the Mantis way – the easier way. We’ve made gardening easier for more than two million people worldwide.
- Lightweight. Just 23 pounds. Easy to lift, with convenient carrying handle.
- Reliable, Easy Starting Engine. Economical yet powerful Mantis 25cc 4-cycle engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers. No need to mix oil and gas. Starts easily and runs quieter!
- Soft Comfortable Grips. Over-molded for supreme comfort. Easy on your hands even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation. Paired with a flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Powerful. Tills down 10" (9" width). Chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. Tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. Mantis Tillers give you more control so you don’t have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Gear Box. One-piece cast gear box is virtually indestructible.
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Exclusive design digs deep into the hardest soil, even clay. Then reverse the tines to shallow cultivate or weed.
- Handy Carrying Handle. Makes carrying the tiller easy with handles folded or unfolded.
- Speed Control and Shut-Off Switch. Both right at your fingertips. Allows variable speed control and quick shut-off.
- Fold Down Handles. For easy transport and convenient storage.
- Tines Guaranteed for LIFE. We're so confident in our patented tines if one ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you have owned your tiller!
- Backed By the Mantis Promise. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us within 90 days for a complete no-hassle refund.
The Mantis Classic 4 Cycle Tiller Features:
Five Easy Payments Purchasing a Mantis Tiller has never been so easy. We offer a 5-month payment program where you can pay in equal installments. Plus, there is zero interest charged for this generous service. Our Buy Now-Pay Later program has been a big hit with out thousands of Mantis customers and we’re pleased to extend this payment option.
Dowload the Mantis 4 Cycle Owner's Manual (1.4MB PDF)