Mantis XP 4 Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
Mantis has done it again! The company that revolutionized the mini tiller has taken the power and performance of a front tine tiller and transformed it into the most compact, user-friendly, versatile tool to handle even the most challenging chores in and around your garden.
New ergonomic comfort grip handles are easy on your hands. Height-adjustable handles let you choose the height most comfortable for you. A conveniently placed on/off switch makes starting and stopping the tiller simple.
This productive rototiller features our patented, serpentine tines that easily break through new ground and sod, compacted soil... even hard clay. At 16" wide, it makes short work of large gardens!
This tiller weighs just 34 pounds! Once your garden is established, you’ll use the Mantis XP 16" Tiller/Cultivator to weed it quickly and easily.
The Mantis XP Tiller is backed by a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee, a 5-Year Warranty, and the tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage!
The Mantis XP Tiller Features:
- Wide tilling width. 16" tilling width makes it faster to create a garden or prepare an existing one for planting.
- 10" Tilling Depth. Tills down 10", chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Weighs just 34 pounds. It's lightweight and much easier to maneuver than large front-tine and mid-tine tillers
- Patented Serpentine Tines. Spin at up to 240 RPM and are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage.
- Easy-starting engine. Powerful, Honda 4-cycle 35cc engine powers the tines twice as fast as other tillers. Requires no mixing of oil and gas, is easy to start, and is a little more quiet than a 2-cycle engine.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train. Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Adjustable Handle Height. Handles adjust to the height that's just right for you.
- Flush-Mount Throttle. Gives you greater control. Throttle-activated centrifugal clutch means tines engage only when you squeeze the throttle. You won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Front-mounted engine guard and handle. Makes it easy-to-lift and carry.
- Soft, Comfortable Grips. Ergonomic comfort grips are easy on your hands.
- Convenient Kickstand. Flips up and down just like a bicycle kickstand. Lets you park your tiller anywhere. Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller. 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
Five Easy Payments Purchasing a Mantis Tiller has never been so easy. We offer a 5-month payment program where you can pay in equal installments. Plus, there is zero interest charged for this generous service. Our Buy Now-Pay Later program has been a big hit with out thousands of Mantis customers and we’re pleased to extend this payment option.
Dowload the Mantis XP 4 Cycle Owner's Manual (1.4MB PDF)