Mantis XP 4 Cycle Tiller/Cultivator
You’ll get more done in less time with the new Mantis XP Tiller/Cultivator!
Lightweight, yet powerful, the Mantis XP Tiller features a 16 inch tilling width, with a fuel efficient 35cc Honda Powered 4-cycle engine... the biggest ever offered by Mantis!
For a limited time we’re offering a Free Kickstand with your purchase! A $40.95 value!
This productive rototiller features our patented, serpentine tines that easily break through new ground and sod, compacted soil... even hard clay!
This tiller weighs just 30 pounds and is easier to maneuver than larger tillers, yet gives you a 16” tilling path. Once your garden is established, you’ll use the Mantis XP Tiller Cultivator to speed-weed quickly and efficiently between your rows.
Mantis XP Tiller Features:
- 16" width: The 16” Width provides a wider swath from our other Mantis models thus making it faster to create a garden or prepare an existing bed,
- 10" Tilling Depth: Tills down 10", chop through tough sod or hard clay soil as easily as sand and muck.
- Patented Serpentine Tines: Spin at up to 240 RPM and are guaranteed for a lifetime against breakage.
- Fold Down Handles: Handles for easy transport and storage.
- Engine: Powerful Honda 4-cycle 35cc engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers.
- Easy to Start: No mixing of gas required and a little quieter than the traditional 2 Cycle Engine,
- Gear Box: One-piece cast gear box is virtually indestructible.
- 4-Cycle Honda Engine: Requires no mixing of oil and gas, is easy to start, and is a little more quiet than a 2-cycle engine.
- Handy Carrying Handle: Makes carrying the tiller easy with handles folded or unfolded.
- Speed Control and Shut-Off Switch: Both right at your fingertips. Allows variable speed control and quick shut-off.
- Comfortable Grips: Control is at your fingertips. Comfortable even when using the tiller in rocky soil!
- Backed By the Vesey’s Promise: Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us within one year for a complete no-hassle refund.
The Mantis XP is backed by a 5 Year Warranty plus the tines are guaranteed for LIFE against breakage. Also, we make your purchase simple through our 5 Easy Payment Plan.