Mantis 2 Cycle Deluxe Tiller/Cultivator
Includes Free Kickstand! All the great features of the 2-cycle, with the added feature of our revolutionary FastStart Ignition, adjustable handles (between 47.5" up to 51.5" in length) and the free bonus of a kickstand! The Mantis 2-Cycle Deluxe Tiller/Cultivator with FastStart ignition requires 75% less starting effort. How it works: A spring-loaded ratchet-coil to adjust the piston and compress air, while delivering fuel directly to the ignition point. That is what makes starting faster, easier, and with much less effort. The soft comfortable grips are ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation, even when tilling in hard clay or rocky soil.
The Mantis Classic 2 Cycle Deluxe Tiller Features:
- Reliable Easy-To-Start Engine with FastStart.</b> Commercial-grade two-cycle engine with pushbutton priming for quick, easy starts, time after time. FastStart technology makes starting the tiller 75% faster and easier.
- Soft Comfortable Grips. Over-molded for supreme comfort even when using the tiller in rocky soil. Ergonomically flared for wrist-comfort and fatigue-free operation. Flush-mounted throttle, palm-controlled safety switch and infinite speed control for ease-of-operation.
- Throttle-Activated Centrifugal Clutch. The tines engages only when you squeeze the throttle. So, the Mantis Tiller gives you greater control; you won't have to worry about a "runaway" tiller.
- Virtually Indestructible Power Train.</b> Precision steel-cut gear system in heavy-duty cast housing for durability.
- Compact Design. The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator easily gets into tight places where no big tiller can go.
- Lightweight. At just 20 lbs., the Mantis Tiller weighs less than other lightweight tiller/cultivators. But its pure muscle, designed for hard work and long life.
- 10" Tilling Depth. With The Mantis Tiller/Cultivator you can till up to 10" deep and 9" wide. You'll have better soil. And better soil is the foundation of better gardening.
- High-Speed Operation. Revolving at 240 rpm the Mantis Tiller patented tines make fast work of many gardening chores. For example, you can cultivate or weed a 30' x 40' garden in just 20 minutes.
- Patented Reversible "Serpentine" Tines. Their exclusive design helps the Mantis Tiller/Cultivator dig deep even into the hardest soil, instead of bouncing around like other mini-tillers.
Lifetime Guarantee Against Broken Tines. We're so confident in our patented tines if one of them ever breaks, we'll replace it for free. No matter how long you've owned your tiller.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee. Try any product that you buy directly from Mantis with NO RISK! If you're not completely satisfied, send it back to us for a complete no-hassle refund.
Five Easy Payments Purchasing a Mantis Tiller has never been so easy. We offer a 5-month payment program where you can pay in equal installments. Plus, there is zero interest charged for this generous service. Our Buy Now-Pay Later program has been a big hit with out thousands of Mantis customers and we’re pleased to extend this payment option.