Manifest your gardening dreams in the aptly named Glory Greenhouse. This is our top of the line offering complete with a 10-year warranty!
In a beautiful, classic design, this greenhouse kit is created for plants and the humans that care for them. Filled with features, these greenhouses have a wide entrance, high roof, and tall eaves for ample room to move around, plant your garden and store your tools. The Glory greenhouse has a grey powder-coated aluminum frame and includes a galvanized steel base kit that adds even more height, structural support, and stability. Combined with the 10mm high impact twin wall polycarbonate panels, you have a greenhouse that is as resilient and functional as it is aesthetically pleasing.
Here a just a few of the Glory’s remarkable features:
- Integrated interior and exterior anchoring systems included,
- Side louvre window included as well as roof ventilation,
- Highly resistant, reinforced, translucent and safe polycarbonate greenhouse kit,
- Entirely built with heavy-duty multi-wall glazing for controlled light exposure and heat insulation,
- Reinforced, extra-thick non-rusting aluminum structure to withstand harsh weather conditions,
- Large, hinged door can be installed as a left- or right- hand door. Low threshold. High headroom and tall eaves provide large interior space and ample room for trellising tall and leafy plants. Bottom door seal brush strip which prevents dirt from entering inside as well as keeping chilly winds out,
- Lockable door handle.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page for Glory Greenhouse videos.
As with all of our greenhouses, we require that you construct a small deck platform that is 12” to 18” wider and longer than the greenhouse itself. This will provide a solid base to which you can secure the frame by screwing or bolting it to the deck and is a requirement of the warranty. The greenhouse must be fastened to a solid base like concrete, patio stones, wooden frame etc. These greenhouses have a wind rating of up to 50 miles per hour. Use of tie downs is recommended if the greenhouse is located in a high wind area. The snow load is 17.5 lbs per square foot of snow load. Snow should be swept off or removed as soon as a heavy snow fall occurs.
Shipping: This item will be drop shipped to you from our supplier. This item may be shipped via courier ground which requires a street/civic address and a daytime phone number. Please include this information when placing your order.
Please note: accessories and attachments shown sold separately.