Tall Expandable Pea Fence
Everybody loves fresh peas, but supporting them with poles, twine and netting can be a hassle. Our sturdy pea trellis is an easy solution. Each trellis has eight hinged panels with big 8" grids. Simply zig-zag the panels through your row of peas and push them into the ground (add a stake on each end in windy locations). Total length 9'-8" fully expanded by 64" high installed. Trellises fold for easy off-season storage. Reusable year after year, and they can also support tomatoes as well as cucumbers and other vining crops.
- Sturdy, easy-to-use support for climbing peas and other vining crops
- Keeps your harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- Large openings make harvesting easy
- Green Powder-coated steel
- 9'-8" L fully expanded x 64" H installed
- Folds for off-season storage